In Gravity you must be the first to build your 4-in-a-row squadron of ships.
But the board has gravity!
Every just placed ship gravitates towards the edges.
Sequence of play:
- Each player alternates placing a ship on an empty cell of the board.
- The board gravitation pulls the ship towards the edges until it reaches de end or an occupied place.
Examples of gravity - place a ship on X and it gravitates to the arrow point.
Wins who first makes an orthogonal or diagonal 4-in-a-row squadron of ships.
- 27 games played.
- 27 victories and 0 draws.
- 15 average movements per game ( max: 39, min: 6).
- 19 victories by the first player vs 8 victories from another player.